Copper Micro Rings for Applying I-Tip Extensions
Price: From $6.00 to $49.00
Sale Price: From $5.40 to $44.10
Copper Micro Rings for Applying I-Tips
2 sizes available:
Small 2.5mm wide x 6mm long for fine hair
Large 3.0mm wide x 6mm long for med -thick hair
Micro Rings: 2 styles available
Copper Micro Rings: are 6mm long which is twice as long as a standard micro ring, this extra length means that they can keep your extensions in for longer, they also have a lip at the end for easy insertion of the extension tip. The micro rings do not break hair or pull own hair out. They are very light and look smaller than standard micro ring. 909 & 808 I-Tipped extensions use the small size for fine hair and the large size for thick hair.
Silicone Micro rings: Shorter and slightly wider than copper micro rings. Made from aluminum and lined with silicone to help hold and cushion the hair. Best for fine hair. The smallest rings hide best. 909 & 808 I-Tipped extensions use the small size for fine hair and the large size for thick hair.
The Micro Ring method is attached with a pulling hook and pliers
Before application, we recommend deep cleaning client’s hair without using conditioner or any oily base product.
1) Start sectioning client’s hair from bottom to top.
2) Insert pulling hook through a micro ring, (flared end down).
3) Hook a portion of client’s hair with pulling hook and slide through the ring hole.
4) Hold the ring ½ inch from scalp and insert I shape hair tip through the ring.
5) Apply pressure to flatten the ring using pliers.
6) The more you flatten the ring the better it will stay in but the more difficult it will be to remove.
7) Trim off excess tip of extension.
1) Put the ring vertically in first groove of micro ring pliers and apply pressure slowly.
(even a very slight opening will allow the extension to be removed)
2) Finish – Slide out the extension hair after opening the ring.
|Sign up for Specials and Sales